There are no products listed under this category.
Elbo 2 Hollowing System
Due to continued design improvement Elbo 2 will slightly differ from the displayed photos.
The next generation is here! The New Elbo 2 Hollowing System continues the original Elbo Tool’s tradition of innovation and excellence. Heavier construction, unique articulation, removable handle, Nickle protective coating, universal lathe mounting base and entirely milled and assembled in Tulsa, Oklahoma USA.
Elbo 2 Hollowing System features
- Mounts on ANY LENGTH lathe with traditional bed and swings from 11.5” to 26”
- Fingertip control for delicate turnings
- Constructed from 18lbs of solid cold rolled steel (10lbs heavier than the original Elbo)
- Unique 360 rotation without contacting the supporting base
- Removable auxiliary handle
- Nickel coated; one of the strongest rust preventative coatings available
- Quick setup and easy storage
- Compact size
- Works with most manufacture’s hollowing bars
- Adaptors for your favorite 3/8”, ½” and 5/8” hollowing bars
- Hollow up to 12” deep (dependent on wood, cutter and the skill of the turner)